flagyl 500 mg for sale

Have a Withheld Judgment? Want a Dismissal, Reduction of Felony, Early Termination of Probation or Unsupervised Probation? I can help!


If you received a Withheld Judgment in a criminal matter, Rob Lewis can help you get your plea of guilty withdrawn and get the matter dismissed.  This has the result of no criminal conviction being imposed and if a felony, the restoring of your civil rights.

If you did not receive a Withheld Judgment but a judgment of conviction and it’s a felony, Rob Lewis can petition the court to dismiss the matter and discharge the Defendant or motion the court to terminate the probation early or move the defendant to unsupervised probation.

Having a felony reduced to a misdemeanor is also allowable under the Idaho Code and would have the consequence of restoring ones civil rights.