flagyl 500 mg for sale

Are you a Victim? I can help!



If you are deemed to be a victim in a criminal matter, you have constitutional rights in the State of Idaho.  As a victim, you are entitled to restitution for out of pocket losses, medical bills, treatment and counseling that are direct result of illegal conduct.  You also have a right to be present at court proceedings and have input as to offers, sentencing, and to make it known to the court on how the matter has implacted you and your life as a victim.